When it comes to productivity, the little things make all the difference. Quit sabotaging yourself with the following 10 bad habits as identified by Travis Bradberry (Co-author of Emotional Intelligence 2.0 and President at TalentSmart):-
1. Using your phone, tablet or computer in bed
2. Impulsively surfing the internet
3. Checking your phone during a conversation
4. Using multiple notifications
5. Saying YES when you should say NO
6. Thinking about toxic people
7. Multitasking during meetings
9. Waiting to act until you know you’ll succeed
10. Comparing yourself to other people
You are the sum of your habits. When you allow bad habits to take over, they dramatically impede your path to success. The challenge is bad habits are insidious, creeping up on you slowly until you don’t even notice the damage they are causing.
“Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” -- Warren Buffett
Breaking bad habits requires self-control -- and lots of it. Research indicates that it’s worth the effort, as self-control has huge implications for success.
Kindly attempt the set questions by the side, as All questions are based solely on the piece posted above.