This is a continuation from our Part 1 of this article and the remaining indicators as promised are as follows:
1. You find it difficult to talk to your partner.
2. You've started keeping secrets from your partner or have discovered that your partner is keeping secrets from you.
3. You and your partner find yourselves having to say 'sorry' too often.
4. It's been a long time since you said 'I love you' to each other.
5. You haven’t had sex in a long time.
6. You lack the energy, drive, or motivation to make up to your partner.
Please for clarity, at least 90% of the 12 indicators must be present before break up could be given thought to otherwise stay and salvage the relationship. Either of the indicators is a necessary but not sufficient condition for break up but if life is involve, honorably quit the relationship.
If this article was helpful to you, kindly assess your understanding by trying the following free questions.