The Following procedures on how to make garri from cassava.
1. Peel off the skin of the cassava tubers.
2. Wash the peeled tubers.
3. Cut the tubers into medium sizes.
4. Take them to the machine (usually a very large one) and grind them.
5. After the grinding, the cassava powder (still watery) need to be packed in long bags and drilled to ultimate dryness in a jack for 2-3 days.
6. Using a wide sieve, sieve off the fine cassava powder from other particles.
7. Then, using a wide frying pan, fry the powder in reasonable portions until it becomes very dry and brittle (see the picture above).
8. Pack your garri in a dry place, and start enjoying your meal.
Photo Credit: 123RF.com