An interior designer is a person who is employed to design the decoration of people's house especially the interior part of the building.
They perform the same task as interior decorators but must receive formal education and professional certification by the national council for interior design.
THE STEPS INVOLVED IN BECOMING AN INTERIOR DESIGNER INCLUDES:
1) By earning a degree in interior design
2) you must have a knack for design
3) you need to develop a portfolio that showcase your designs and project
4) As an interior designer you must know that interior design isn't all fabric &fun I.e there are plenty of other tasks that are required for interior designer- many of which may seem less fun and more like work.
5) As an interior designer; you must be aware that competition is fierce I.e it is a competitive business
And the key to success is getting yourself noticed as mentioned aboved an amazing designer portfolio will certainly help you land jobs
6) As an interior designer know that it is not about your style but it is about theirs I.e while designers can offer their chart a wild range of design styles to choose from, it is important to remember that it is up to the clients to choose what style suit them best