Garlic is a plant that belongs to the Allium (onion) family.
It is related to chive, onions, scallion, leeks and shallots. A segment of the garlic bulb is called a CLOVE. There are about 10–20 cloves in a single bulb.
Garlic can be found in many parts of the world. It is frequently used in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste . It can also be used for health care because of its health and medicinal properties.
Here are some health benefits of garlic.
1. Garlic Contains Compounds With strong Medicinal Properties
2. Garlic Is Highly Nutritious And Has Few Calories
3. Garlic May Help You Live Longer
4. Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
5. Athletic Performance Might Be Improved With Garlic Supplements
6. Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
7. Garlic May Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
8. Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
9. Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
10. Garlic Is Easy to Include in Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious
There are some researches that suggest that raw garlic has the most benefits, other studies have looked at overall allium intake, both raw and cooked, and have found benefits. Therefore, you can enjoy garlic in a variety of ways to reap its advantages.