5 fruits that helps in building body immunity
1. Ginger:People have dug up Zingiber officinale, a.k.a. the root more commonly known as ginger, for its health benefits and spicy flavor since the beginning of time. But just because it's been around awhile doesn't mean it's a cure-all for your health.
It can reduce your risk of diabetes.Keep both dried and fresh ginger on-hand for flavoring smoothies and veggie-based stir-frys and soups. While some chemical compounds in ginger may decrease over time, the drying process enhance other beneficial ones.
It's a natural way to relieve period pain.Out of all of the research done on ginger's pain relieving properties, results show it helps with menstrual pain the most. Sipping ginger tea can also soothe nausea during that time of the month. However, if you usually take acetaminophen or ibuprofen, it may not work as well. Check with your doc before trying any supplement in extract or pill form, since it may interact with other medications you're taking. It's an anti-inflammatory. Like other produce ginger contain antioxidant-like compound.
2. Carrots:It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious.They also have a number of health benefits. They're a weight loss friendly food and have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
Carrots contain vitamin K and small amounts of calcium and phosphorus.
3. Cucumbers have a mild, refreshing taste and a high water content. They can help relieve dehydration and are pleasant to eat in hot weather.It also features in some beauty products.
4. Lime: Rejuvenates skin. Several skin care products claim to promote healthier, younger looking skin.
5. Lemon: Lemons contain a high amount of vitamin c, soluble fiber and plant compounds that give them a number of health benefits.